my cat Rocky, of about 6 years, passed away tonight. several hours before, he was perfectly fine. I come home and he had vomited and pooped everywhere, and was lying in the kitchen on his side, drooling, eyes wide. he passed away shortly after. I don't know what caused it, and we won't be able to pay to see what happened. but he was a wild one, an adventurous cat, and loved picking fights. he was my baby boy.he swiped at me when he was hungry, and curled up with me in bed. I'm afraid someone put down rat poison, or he was bitten by a snake. if anyone has any thoughts, anything counts.
Find your perfect match based on activity level, size, intelligence and more!