Dog swallowed a sock!!!
My dog just swallowed a sock! It was full dress sock, and I want to know if I should make him vomit or will it just pass?
Reply To: nascardoglvr
Ooops, my boy has done that before. The best advice I can give is to let it take the normal course. I spoke to my vet when this happened, and they said to keep a watchful eye on the dog. If he or she starts acting lethargic or activity level drops, than you should go to the emergency room because there could a problem. Otherwise, keep your fingers crossed, in a few days you will get it back:)
Reply To: Doglover81
Thanks, he passed the sock and we didn't have to take him to the ER. Its amazing what these guys will eat!
Find your perfect match based on activity level, size, intelligence and more!