my nearly 14yr old cat died suddently last monday evening had been fine all day no sign he was going to die, im still gutted about it what could of cuased it, his tongue was out and his eyes rolled back when i found him
Hi, our 9 1/2 year old chocolate lab started limping about 2 1/2 weeks ago. We thought she had stepped on something in the yard. This was her only symptom. It did not get better within a few days, so my husband took her to the vet. He did an xray and discovered she had bone cancer in the top part of her front leg. It is about 1/2 way down her leg. We are not sure what to do. She was given 2 types of pain meds to be taken 3 times a day, but she is not using her foot and is is dragging it. Based on what I have read, even amputation and/or chemo will not prolong her life for long. I hate to put her through all of that at her age. I am devastated as is my family. We just had to put a cat down about 6 weeks ago. Has anyone had to go through this type of thing with their pet? She is otherwise acting and appears normal - eating, sleeping, interacting with us and our other dogs, just the limping. I am just so sad and upset. Thanks for your feedback.
I DON'T.KNOW WHAT BREED MY DOG IS ...!...
I took in a small male dog in that my daughter had gotten for my grandson and I have no idea what breed he is.How can I find out his breed? I think he may be from the miniature terrier group.
has anyone had their senior dogs teeth cleaned and had problems with eating afterward? Our dog seems to have pain when eating even after a week after the cleaning. This does not seem normal.
Our sweet Maddie
she has a red bump
hi my name is lavonna i have a dog a she has a red small bump on her paw what can that be or what is it i dont have money to go to a vet please help me
entropion in dog
can a dog who has had surgery for entropion be shown in conformation according to AKC rules
why some kittens like sleeping most time? my little cats look lazy...sometimes I do not know if they wanted to sleep or something else as in this video? help me pleasehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgbOjzn-qrA
my pet cat
I almost lost my cat tonight.My cooking gas ran out at night,and I couldn't get it refilled immediately. Due to the fact that I always fed my cat with cooked food, I opted for the closest alternative, and then fed it grilled meat. At first,it ate without any problems(as usual) After about 30 minutes when I was already immersed in my study,a heard a loud and strange sound from a corner of the house. On rushing down, there was my cat,struggling to survive. Its eyes were already dilated and it looked as if struggling to breath. I tried to see if I could eject something from its mouth, only to be bitten by it unconsciously. I was so upset and confused as to what next to do while I watched life fading out of my lovely companion(only the two of us live together) out of desperation. I hit it twice on the chest,then tried forcing some water down its throat and to my greatest surprise,it appreared to work, so I continued. By this time,it had already passed out stool. I almost lost hope ,but I didn't relent. Am so happy my cat is back to life.
Find your perfect match based on activity level, size, intelligence and more!