can I give my dog his pills without the capsule? He is on Amoxicillin 500mg and Im having a hard time getting him to take it with applesauce
What is the best type 1 service alert dog?
looking for a mate
5 year old bichon looking for a emale to mate with
Devastated looking for answers
My 1 year old manecoon died last year a couple of days before Christmas. He came into my house, went into the bathroom, had a seizure and died. I recently found out that my neighbor (who hates any type of animal) had kicked my best friends cat and leaves antifreeze outside to kill cats and dogs that go through his yard. I'm so mad because my cat always stayed around my property and loved people. Loki didn't deserve that.
My fur baby, Max !
This is "Max", short for "Maximus". (Which my oldest son named him.) My mom always calls him,"her "Petey" dog, from the little rascals. He's a very intelligent American pit bull, so he knows his "gram" is talking to his, so he will go to her, even though she's the only one that calls him that. He's going on 6yrs old now.
Our plott Kaos
This is our plott Kaos we adopted from my brother who gave him up due to having a new baby in his family. He was a handful (still is at times) with food aggression and resourcing behaviors . He would never allow anyone near "his" food when he got here . It only took a week to be able to reach in his kennel for his bone or in his food dish . We love him so much ! He's a goof ball !!!
my kitten gust dead
my kitten gust dead it was meowing and then not long later dead
Sudden Kitten Death
Our kitten passed this morning at about three am. He had no symptoms two days ago, his symptoms began yesterday around ten am. He was extremely lethargic, unable to walk correctly, was not blinking his eyes, was cold in comparison to our other kittens, and seemed very out of it. We tried calling all available vets in our area (we live in Cambodia), and they weren't able to see him until the following day. We had arranged to take him first thing in the morning, and have given him some milk and egg mixture that seemed to help perk him up a bit, but during the night he passed. We had been checking on him hourly, and while he seemed very weak he was still fighting. We're heartbroken and there is no autopsy for cats available here. We're frightened for our other kittens (who we've been watching very carefully since the onset of his illness) and our dog. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I'm afraid that it might've been viral or contagious for our other animals.
Find your perfect match based on activity level, size, intelligence and more!